Monday, February 27, 2017

Warning

The big shots in Washington, D. C. are all calling each other liars, criminals and traitors.  They are all correct.

To paraphrase Donald Trump, the press is corrupt, deceitful, and dishonest.  I certainly will not dispute that, either.

On his TV show, last night Hal Lindsey spoke of what God has told us in the Bible:

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.  People will be
lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive,
disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving,
slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous,
rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God – having a
form of godliness but denying its power. (2Timothy 3:1-5 NIV)

Please pray with me:

Precious Lord Jesus, I see some of these things in myself.  I am sorry for
The way I have been living.  I turn away from my sinful way of life. I don’t
want to live that way anymore. Please save me.  Please fill me with your
Holy Spirit, and help me to surrender my life completely to you and your
will, so that I can become more like Jesus every day.  When you come in
the Rapture to call all believers to be with you, Lord Jesus, let me be
included with those who are called; and my whole family with me.

In Jesus’ Name,


Amen

Those who see the truth here, please act now.  Tomorrow is not promised to any of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment