Saturday, June 22, 2024

US Land Owned by Chinese and other Foreign Interests

I saw a map yesterday on my Microsoft Edge browser.  It is from a New York Post article by Mary K. Jacob.  I do not have permission to reproduce the map, but you can see it using this link:  (Map shows Chinese-owned farmland next to 19 US military bases in ‘alarming’ threat to national security: experts (msn.com)

It is alarming that the Chinese own land near so many US Military bases.  It is even more alarming to me, however, that the Chinese own so much land.  Furthermore, much more of our arable land is controlled by other foreign interests.  It is a threat to our national security to allow another country to control our food supply.

I am not a farmer or rancher.  I know what I believe a lot of my fellow Idahoans know.  Land is one of the few things in this world that has lasting value.  Our land is our inheritance, as individuals and as a people.  It is an enduring legacy that we leave for our children.  People, please stop selling our future to our enemies for a few measly bucks. 

The Chinese also control the production of finished goods that we buy, and we are in a very vulnerable position.  Please write your federal and state elected representatives.  Ask them to take immediate action to give the United States control of our arable land and the manufactured goods needed to assure our continued existence as an independent nation.


No comments:

Post a Comment