The God of the Holy Bible, of Abraham, Issiac, and Jacob, has promised to rescue, protect, honor and save His people; those who trust in Him. Fellow Americans, God has promised to heal our land if we humbly pray, repent, and turn away from our wickedness. (2Chronicles 7:14)
The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honor them.
I will reward them with a long life
and give them my salvation.”
(Psalm 91:14-16 NLT) [1]
One of the Hebrew names for God is Elohim Shomri. It means God our Protector. He wants to extend His tender mercies to us. Please receive the salvation He has provided for us through the sacrifice of His one and only begotten Son – Christ Jesus our Lord.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (John 3:16-19 NKJV) [2]
No comments:
Post a Comment